» What's New About the National FLES* Institute?
The plaque, shown below, was signed by Rebecca Kline, Executive Director (NECTFL) and Arlene White (Past Conference Chair).
2. The National FLES* Institute is now the sole distributor for Dr. Gladys Lipton's book: Practical Handbook to FLES* Programs 5th ed.
3. Dr. Gladys Lipton now answers questions about all types of FLES* programs for interested parties, such as teachers, principals, superintendents, curriculum directors, parents, counselors, and even realtors in her feature "Ask Gladys" on www.gladys-c-lipton.org.
4. Barron's has recently (2009) published Dr. Lipton's 4th edition of French Bilingual Dictionary and 4th edition of Spanish Bilingual Dictionary. They can be ordered at www.barronseduc.com.
5. New Supplement/Updates for the book Practical Handbook to FLES* Programs can be found on the website www.gladys-c-lipton.org.
6. The AATF has published online an article by Dr. Gladys Lipton (2009) in French Advocacy Kit titled "FLES* Advocacy and Promotion." Be sure to read the latest information about All types of FLES* programs and a new definition of FLES* fluency. See it on www.frenchteachers.org.
7. Dr. Gladys Lipton was promoted to the rank of Commandeur dans L'Ordre des Palmes Académiques.